Sunday 13 September 2015

'Bothy and Coo' Zip Pouches, Mugs and Mouse Mats

Last week saw the arrival of my new printed Zip Pouches and although they only went on sale on Wednesday, I only have four left! I am getting more though and will have them for all my upcoming Autumn events and those that are left are available in my Etsy shop.


The pouches measure 12 x 20 cm and are made with waterproof canvas fabric making them easy to wipe clean. The Bothy and Coo image is printed on one side with the other side being plain black.
They make great pencil cases, make up bags, pen storage, crochet hook carriers, sewing kit holders, so many different uses.


Zip Pouches £7.95

I've also had the Bothy and Coo image applied to a mug. The mugs come with matching Gift Boxes.


The image goes all the way round the mug with no gap between the front and back.


Mug and Gift Box £8.95

And the whole image is also available as a Mouse Mat.



Mouse Mats £6.95

Other designs of mouse mats are available including Pink Thistle Bothy and Sipping By the Stream.



My sunflower doodle is finished and I've had it printed up as cards.
The cards measure 12 x 12 cm and look great framed.


Cards £2.50



I've also added some new Brooches to my Etsy shop. These are great for keeping cardigans closed at the front or for brightening up a warm coat, bag or hat.


Brooches £12



These two are made with Harris Tweed. The black is unusual for me as I prefer to work in bright colours but I had a request for one so made a few extra to add to the collection.


Now is the time to buy a 2016 Calendar! Great to give as a gift or as a treat for yourself. It's amazing how many dates you need to start filling in for next year already!

The calendars are square this year with each print perfect for framing afterwards.


Calendars £10
available here

This week I'll be working on some commission pieces as well as making new things for upcoming events and exhibitions. 
I will be at Falkland Craft Market on Saturday 17th October
Pitcairngreen Village Hall Fair on Saturday 24th October and 
The Handmade Show on Sunday 15th November

Maybe see you there 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very welcome and much appreciated ♥

All contributed content © Aileen Clarke