Thursday 8 October 2015

Falkland Craft Market October 2015

What a busy month October is shaping up to be!
My next event is at Falkland Craft Market on Saturday 17th October.
As usual the market offers a wide variety of locally handmade arts and crafts.
I will have my full range with me including all my new printed items, cushions, mugs, felt jewellery, textile jewellery, brooches, boxes and more. 


I will of course have my 2016 Calendar available.
£10
Also available online here






I am delighted to say that a range of my framed felt artwork is now available at The Atholl Gallery in Dunkeld. I have always loved this gallery and feel very exited to have work exhibited there.


We've had some really stunning weather here over the last couple of weeks and some really clear skies. I missed out on seeing the aurora borealis last night but my brother took this stunning photos near Perth. Hoping to see some shooting stars and hopefully another display of the aurora tonight!




My next event after Falkland is at Pitcairngreen Village Hall on Saturday 24th October 10 - 3.30pm



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very welcome and much appreciated ♥

All contributed content © Aileen Clarke