Sunday 27 October 2013

The Handmade Show and The Winter Makers Market

Following a successful fair at Pitcairngreen on Saturday, I am now looking forward to 
The Handmade Show next Sunday at Perth Concert Hall!
Sunday 3rd November
10.30 - 4.30 pm



I will have my full range of items with me including new pictures, textile Trinket Boxes, new Rings, lots of Textile Jewellery and plenty of Sheep Jewellery as well.



The boxes are as popular as ever so I am trying to get as many made as possible.


I also have new cards just in.
I still have the original felt pictures of these two as well and will make them available online next week if I still have them after the show.


After The Handmade Show I have a break from my big fairs but will have a stall at 
The Royal Hotel, Dunkeld on Saturday 23rd November, 1 - 4 pm.
My Mum will also have a stall selling her beautiful bags and cushions.





Then your last chance to see my work up close will be at 
The Winter Makers Market, 
The Steeple, 
Newburgh 
on Saturday 7th December, 10 - 4pm


So another busy month ahead. Lots to be made as well as commission pieces to finish.

There are still lots of things for sale in my Etsy shop and I will be adding stock after The Handmade Show. If there is anything you are particularly looking for or waiting for me to make more of then please let me know.
You can email me at aileenclarkecrafts@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very welcome and much appreciated ♥

All contributed content © Aileen Clarke