Monday 14 October 2013

Pitcairngreen Village Hall Craft Fair and The Handmade Show

After a good and busy day on Saturday at Falkland Craft Market I am now getting ready to attend Pitcairngreen Village Hall Craft Fair on Saturday October 26th and The Handmade Show on Sunday November 3rd.


The fair at Pitcairngreen is from 10 - 3 pm. This is a lovely event and one that I have had a stall at for about the last ten years. It is always very busy so come early and enjoy the wide variety of exhibitors plus lots of tea, coffee and home baking!
The village is situated just outside Perth, up the hill from Almondbank.



10.30 - 4.30 pm

The Handmade Show is in it's third year and is gearing up to be the best year yet!
Lots of fabulous makers of beautiful things will be there. Perth Concert Hall is such a lovely venue as well.


This is how my stall looked on Saturday. I was delighted with the extra long table and also took along my own small table and shelf unit to add more space and height. 
I had a bit of a run on Calendars and now have less than 30 left in stock. They are still available to buy online here. Etsy now has various payment options and Direct Checkout making the site even easier to use.




I have a lot of things to make in readiness for both events so it's back into the work space for the next two weeks.


Thank you very much to all of you who follow my blog and came along to the fair on Saturday. Hope to see you again soon.








1 comment:

Your comments are very welcome and much appreciated ♥

All contributed content © Aileen Clarke