Sunday 6 October 2013

October Events

How did October sneak up on us so fast? 
I have two fairs this month so I'm busy making as usual.

The fair at Birnam Hotel last weekend went well and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Met lots of lovely people both customers and other makers. I also sold a lot so I'm trying to make lots more for my next fair on Saturday 12th.

Falkland Craft Market is a lovely event. I was at the one in April and it was just great. Lots of tea and cake as well!


Last week I purchased some beautiful ceramic bead charms from Bo Hulley Beads to use on my Textile Trinket Boxes. Aren't the little acorns cute!



I have used an acorn on this box below which has sold already but I'll have more next week.




I have used a leaf charm on this one below which is still available here

The boxes are priced at £25 for a 5 cm cube, £30 for  7 cm cube. £35 for a 10 cm square/6cm deep box and £45 for a 14 cm square/6cm deep box. £55 for special commissions depending on how much detail is in the lid design.



I have also been busy making lots of new textile pendants and earrings.

The earrings are £15 and £18. I use handmade solid silver ear wires on some of my earrings and ordinary sterling silver wires on the rest.







New this week is this textile and resin ring.
I absolutely love these! The ring base is silver plated but very solid and although it looks big, it is comfortable to wear.
More colours coming soon including purple, turquoise and green.


Ring £18 available here

Also new this week are these Ivy Leaf Brooches. Great for keeping cardigans closed or for use as a shawl pin. All the Autumn shades have sold already but I'll try and get some more made for Saturday.


Brooches £12 available here




I will also have my 2014 Calendar with me at the fairs. They have been very well received and have been sent all over the world via my Etsy shop. Etsy now has direct checkout making it even easier to use. Payment can be made by Credit Card or Bank Transfer not just Paypal.



Calendar £10
available here 

My next Fair after Falkland will be at Pitcairngreen Village Hall on Saturday 26th October. Pitcairngreen is a village just north of Perth near Almondbank. This is a very busy fair again with lots of tea and cake! 

Hope to see some of you over the next few weeks. If you can't get along but are interested in anything you see here, please feel free to contact me at aileenclarkecrafts@yahoo.com.

I'm away now to make more things!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very welcome and much appreciated ♥

All contributed content © Aileen Clarke