Sunday 28 June 2015

Upcoming Falkland Craft Market Saturday 11th July

The next Falkland Craft Market is on Saturday 11th July 2015.


The market is held in the Community Hall off Back Wynd, KY15 7BX and is always packed with great stalls featuring lots of local makers and their wonderful wares.

I've been working hard to build up a good choice of items across my range including these Harris Tweed and Textile Trinket Boxes in all four sizes.


Prices range from £28 to £45
Some are available online here

I'm hoping to have a few more pictures ready as well.

This one is new.
'Meall Fraoch' meaning Rounded Heather Hills measures 15 x 15 cm in a 30 x 30 cm frame.


'Meall Fraoch' £95

I will have lots of textile jewellery with me including this new shape of pendant.


The square earrings go nicely with these pendants.


My 2016 Calendar will also be available.


Here is how one of the images from the calendar looks framed.


With 12 images in the calendar to choose from and the calendar only £10 that works out at less than £1 a print!


Falkland is such a charming village to visit for a day out. 


Lots of little cottages line the streets with a few of them turned into beautiful shops and cafe's.
There is the palace and gardens as well and lots of lovely walks out on the palace estate.





Sharps Close above.

The Rowan Tree Gift Shop below.


So that's where you will find me on Saturday 11th July. My online shop will be closed for a couple of weeks afterwards. Feel free to contact me though as I will still be answering emails.

aileenclarkecrafts@yahoo.com






2 comments:

Your comments are very welcome and much appreciated ♥

All contributed content © Aileen Clarke