Sunday 14 June 2015

New Cards, Mouse Mats and Calendars

My new cards are finally here! Pink Thistle Bothy, Sipping By The Stream and Stepping Stone's to The Bothy's are now available individually or as this set of six along with Heather Bothy, Thistle Cottage and Harvey The Highland Cow. 


My cards are all £2.50 each or £12 for a set of six.


I have also has Pink Thistle Bothy and Sipping By The Stream printed as Mouse Mats.



Mouse Mats £6.95

And although it's not even quite midsummer yet, I have released my 2016 Calendar.
I think it's my best yet!


I decided to go for the square format this time as all my best pictures from the last year or so were square and it makes the images really easy to frame after use.
All the favourites are included.



I have used this seascape for January.
The calendars measure 21 x 21 cm and the printed images measure 17 x 17 cm.




Pink Thistle Bothy for June


A nice hairy coo for April!


Sipping By The Stream for September.

You can see all the images used in the montage below.


I have kept the price the same as last year at £10. 
I know I sold a lot of my 2015 calendars off half price in January but that was because I had to reorder late in December to fulfill an order and I was left with quite a few. I'm not planning on doing that this year!
I do however plan to have plenty available over the next few months and will have them with me at all my events.

My next event is Falkland Craft Market on Saturday July 11th.


This was my stall earlier in the year. I'll have some cushions with me as well as some original felt pictures.

I added 'Oak Tree Cottage' below to my Etsy shop this week.
The picture itself measures 12 x 12 cm with the outer edge of the frame measuring 25 x 25 cm.


Oak Tree Cottage
£85

So that's all my news for this week. 
You can find a good selection of my Textile Jewellery for sale at 
The Rowan Tree in Falkland. 
Gemini in Thurso is also now stocking my mugs, notebooks, cards, coasters and a wee bit of jewellery as well.
You can also find my work in 
Maisie and Mac in Cupar
Room 15 in Oban
Wild Thistle in Braemar and in Braemar Castle Shop
Little Thistle in Dunfermline
Ballahullish Visitors Centre
The Craft Cupboard in Dunkeld
and The Atholl Gallery in Dunkeld






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very welcome and much appreciated ♥

All contributed content © Aileen Clarke