Tuesday 18 November 2014

Makers Market at The Steeple, Newburgh Saturday 22nd November 2014

I had a brilliant time at The Handmade Show on Sunday and now my last event for this year is fast approaching.
You can fine me this Saturday the 22nd November at 
The Steeple in Newburgh for the Makers Market.

This is another lovely event with lots of great exhibitors, a pop up cafe in the courtyard and possibly some live music too.



I will have my full Aileen Clarke Crafts range with me including my Textile and Glass Jewellery.


Pendants £24




Rings £18


Earrings £18


Bracelets
£20


All my jewellery comes Gift Boxed making them ready to give as a present or as an extra treat for yourself.




Some new Felt Brooches include these Leaf Shapes and Birds.
£12



I also have some new Harris Tweed Treble Clef Brooches in stock.
£12



 I've been very busy making my wee boxes and although I sold quite a few on Sunday, I had some left over to put in my Etsy shop.

This little one is 5 x 5 x 5 cm 
£28


 Below is 7 x 7 x 7 cm 
£32



And this is the largest size at 12 x 6 cm 
£45
I also make a 10 x 6 cm one at £40


I'll be busy making more this week for Saturday and I'll be putting them in my Etsy shop as well.

I have a new supply of the very popular 'Hannah's House' mouse mat.


Mouose Mats
£6.95

And my 'Gazing at The Moon' Notebooks are also back in stock.

£5.95


My 2015 Wall Calendars are still available.



The Calendar features 12 Prints of my Felt Pictures with a whole Calendar page to write on.






If you can't make it along the Steeple but wish to purchase anything you see here, you can find it all in my Etsy shop

I am hoping to have good news about my Cushions soon. I've been trying to source a UK company that will print them for me and I have some samples coming this week.








I'll keep you all posted.
Feel free to contact me with any enquiries
aileenclarkecrafts@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very welcome and much appreciated ♥

All contributed content © Aileen Clarke