Tuesday 25 November 2014

Cushions and Coasters Now Available

I'm delighted to announce that a range of Aileen Clarke Crafts Cushions and Coasters are now available to order!
These three sample cushions arrived yesterday and I'm really pleased with them.


They are really vibrant and printed onto suede effect fabric making them lovely and soft to the touch. The quality of the print really retains the tactile look of the original fibres used in the picture.
These three designs are available to order now.


Lunasa Cottage
45 x 45 cm 
£40 including the cushion insert


Hannah's House
45 x 45 cm 
£40 including the cushion insert


Deep Purple Hills
45 x 45 cm 
£40 including the cushion insert

The larger cushions are available on Etsy now here 

A smaller 30 x 30 cm cushion is also available at £30
email me to order at aileenclarkecrafts@yahoo.com


The coasters have turned out really well. They are printed onto hard wood so no cork backing or felt that gets wet and messy.

The print has a glossy finish making each coaster wipe-able.


Set of Four Coasters 
£14.95
Choose four the same or a mixed set.


Each set of four comes Gift Boxed making the perfect ready made present.
There are lots of designs to choose from here


All my events for 2014 are now finished so everything that I have available for sale is now listed in my Etsy shop

I have added more Pendants, Earrings and Brooches today.




Pendants £24




Earrings £18

and Brooches £12


I have made so many of my Textile Trinket Boxes over the past few weeks and nearly sold out of them yet again.
These four 5 x 5 x 5 cm ones at £28 are still available.
I hope to get a few in the larger sizes made this week.


I really enjoyed my run of Craft Fairs and Makers Market throughout October and November but I'm glad I am not having to work to a deadline every week. It becomes quite exhausting. I still have plenty to get on with though with keeping my online shop stocked and a few commission pieces.

Feel free to get in touch with me about anything you see here
aileenclarkecrafts@yahoo.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very welcome and much appreciated ♥

All contributed content © Aileen Clarke