Friday 21 September 2012

Open Day at Gillies and Mackay, Saturday 22nd September 2012

 
I will be at this event tomorrow with all my wares.
Gillies and Mackay are based near Errol in the Carse of Gowrie between Perth and Dundee. They make wooden sheds, summer houses, play houses, garages and more and want to show you all how these structures can be used for so much more than just storing a few tools!
 
 
I will have my full Aileen Clarke Crafts range with me
and my embellisher machine to do a little bit of demonstrating.
The Cairn o Mohr winery and cafe is right next door so guess what I will be relaxing with tomorrow night!
 
 
I can vouch for this wine being an aid to creativity.
 
I also have some new jewellery pieces made including these new hearts pendants.
 


 It's been a busy few weeks with commissions so I'm a bit short of framed pieces but will have a few on display.
 

 
 
 I do have lots of new brooches though.
 
 
 
 
 Perfect for keeping your cardi or shawl closed at the front or for brightening up a lapel, handbag or hat.
 
 

 
 
 I also have a few new boxes made and they now come with their own little cardboard
gift box.
 
 


The new notebooks flew out of my Etsy shop and the cottage design is sold out! There are more on order though and I will have some of the seascape design with me.
 
 


 
I will be listing new things on line next week and will let you know when the new notebooks arrive.
I hope everyone has a lovely weekend and that we can all enjoy some Autumn sunshine.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you'll do great on the fair! I adore the notebook and the pendant I got from you, they arrived today! I knew your work was lovely from the photos, but in person... it's way better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the heart pendant design. It has an attractive glowing look. Also the cardboard gift box idea is creative and eye catching.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very welcome and much appreciated ♥

All contributed content © Aileen Clarke