Thursday 6 January 2022

January Sale 2022!

 

Hello 2022 and hello to anyone who finds their way to my Blog!

My annual SALE is now on!
Every year I have a big sale of all my jewellery pieces with imperfections and any end of line pieces.



Pendants usually £28 now £14, Earrings usually £20 now £10


                                       

I had some beautiful velvet fabric printed with my artwork in 2021 and trialed a few things using the printed images. These little square notebooks were one offs that I don't plan to add to my range so I have added them to my half price sale as well.




The main part of the notebook covers are made with Harris Tweed. The square notebook inside can be removed and replaced when full. 






Fabric Notebooks were £22.95 now £11.47

We had some lovely walks over the holiday in and around Falkland and up around Birnam and Dunkeld. 


East Lomond Hill from the Tyndall Bruce Monument.


Looking south from the top of East Lomond Hill


Birnam and Dunkeld from Newtyle Hill

It was great to get out and feel refreshed with beautiful scenery and chats with friends. 





I'm looking forward to getting back into felt making this month. I got some new fibres at the end of December and produced this abstract seascape just to try them out. I'll put a selection of new pieces like this up for sale in the Spring.

If you'd like to keep up with what's new from me in 2022 you can follow me on Facebook here or Instagram here












 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very welcome and much appreciated ♥

All contributed content © Aileen Clarke