Wednesday 8 November 2017

New Tea Towels Now In!

I'm very excited to finally have my new Aileen Clarke Tea Towels in stock! I started the process for this idea on September 1st. I have wanted to have them made for years and finally found a UK company to work with.


The original artwork was made using traditional felt making techniques including needle felting with hand stitching and embroidered details. The image has then been professionally printed onto 100% cotton.



Measures 48 x 80 cm 18 x 31 inches. Machine washable at 30°

£10.50 plus p+p


I have them neatly wrapped in cellophane sleeves ready to ship. Makes a great gift and can even be framed!




The tea towels are available on Etsy here or from me at my upcoming events.

I will be at Perth Concert Hall on Sunday 19th November.


And on
Saturday 25th & Sunday 26th November - The Loft at Ardross Farm Shop, Elie, East Neuk of Fife - 9 - 5 pm Free Entry

I'll be very busy over the next two weeks making stock for these events. Other new printed items include these two coo cushions.




I also have some bags with a few different designs on them. They are polyester and fold away into a pocket or handbag. Make great project bags too!




This week has been spent making lots of keepsake boxes in various sizes.



Harris Tweed and Felt Keepsake Box
£45



£35

I also have lots of my textile and resin jewellery available both online and from me at the events mentioned above.
You can also find this jewellery in The Rowan Tree gift shop in Falkland, Maisie and Mac in Cupar, The Atholl Gallery in Dunkeld and Hecla Gallery at Cockenzie House and Gardens.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very welcome and much appreciated ♥

All contributed content © Aileen Clarke