Tuesday 17 May 2016

May Update


I will be at Pitcairngreen Village Hall Spring Fair this Saturday the 21st May


New this week are these vibrant sea green textile and glass jewellery pieces.





I also have my 2017 Calendar out. I had it made in time for Open Studios which is why it's out so early.
Open Studios was a great success with over 300 visitors and lots of work sold. I enjoyed sharing some felt making techniques and doing some short demonstrations as well. 


I can honestly say that the run up to Open Studios was pretty hectic. I feel like I have been making non stop since January. Well I have really! No time to take a complete break but at least I have less deadlines and can enjoy playing around with new ideas.


Also new are these A5 notebooks.


The original artwork for the notebook is still available.

..
Gardener's Cottage
£245


I have all these new things available in my Etsy shop along with quite a few of my Textile Trinket Boxes.

Two new Seascapes are also available.



Foaming Waves
£230



Spring Tide
£95

I will have all this and more with me at Pitcairngreen on Saturday and available online here 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very welcome and much appreciated ♥

All contributed content © Aileen Clarke