Wednesday 3 February 2016

New Designs for Spring

I'm delighted to share some new products that I have had made using some of my artwork.

This is Bunting Boat and Rainbow. It was inspired by a boat trip we took from Elgol to Loch Coruisk on The Isle of Skye last year. The boat was strung with bunting for a wedding later in the day and we saw rainbows all along the road on our way there.


I've had it printed onto matching Mugs and Coasters.


Mug and Gift Box £9.95

The design goes all the way around the mug with no gap between the front and back and it is split over two coasters so that when you put them together you see the whole picture.


Set of Two Coasters £7.95

The image also fits perfectly onto my Zipped Pouches.



Zipped Pouches £7.95
The pouches are washable and great for all sorts of things including pens and pencils, make up, glasses, paints, crochet hooks...the list goes on!



I also revisited this sheep design and gave the mamma sheep and lambs a more colourful world to live in with the addition of some wee birds. It also makes great mugs and pouches.



New to my range are these cotton bags. They measure 38 x 40 cm and have a nice length of handle. 100% natural coloured cotton.



Cotton Bags £7.95







Also new this week are these four designs as limited edition large printed cards.


The cards measure 15 x 15 cm £3.50 each.

And last but not least, I have two new notebooks in stock.

Dragonfly Cottage and Hughie the Coo

The idea for Dragonfly Cottage came to me when I met an Outlander fan in the village of Falkland. We got talking about my work as she was buying one of my cards in a shop and she said it reminded her of a scene from the book. She suggested I make something Dragonfly themed as the next series of Outlander is called Dragonfly in Amber. This image just floated into my head!



These notebooks have plain pages, perfect for sketching, painting or just keeping notes.



I will have all these and more with me at Falkland Craft Market on Saturday 5th March and at Edinburgh Yarn Festival on March 18th and 19th. You can also find everything in my Etsy shop here

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very welcome and much appreciated ♥

All contributed content © Aileen Clarke