Wednesday 18 November 2015

The Makers Market this Saturday 21st November. St Andrews Town Hall

Following on from a hugely successful Handmade Show last week, I will be at The Makers Market in St Andrews this Saturday the 21st November.


The Town Hall is on Queen's Gardens just off the A918, the main street running through St Andrews. It's a lovely venue and it's shaping up to be a great event!

I will have lots and lots of everything with me!


Harris Tweed and Felt Trinket Boxes from £28

Printed Cushions


Earrings £18


Pendants £24



Sheep Jewellery from £15



Lots of boxes!


Brooches £12


And printed gifts from just £4.95


All these are available in my Etsy shop now.

I will also be at 
The Loft
Ardross Farm Shop
Elie
Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th November
9-5                                       9-4




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very welcome and much appreciated ♥

All contributed content © Aileen Clarke