Monday 1 September 2014

Morningside Makers Market Saturday 6th September

I will have a stall at 
The Morningside Makers Market 
this Saturday the 6th September 11 - 4pm.
Colmcille Centre
2 Newbattle Terrace
Morningside
Edinburgh
EH10 4RT



I'll be bringing along all my printed items including Notebooks, Mouse Mats, Mugs and Calendars.





 I have two new felt landscape pictures that I made last week.


Carnoch Beag
and
Lunasa Cottage


Both of these will be mounted and framed at £75

Some other new makes include these Textile and Glass Pendants.



Felt Brooches


And I have some pretty new boxes for my Bracelets as well.


Still got lots that I want to make this week including a few Textile Trinket Boxes and Sheep Pendants.
Hope to see some of you there. Be sure to say hello if you make it along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very welcome and much appreciated ♥

All contributed content © Aileen Clarke