Friday 27 September 2013

Exclusively Highlands Art, Craft and Food Fair September 28th and 29th

Busy, busy week here preparing for the two day fair at Birnam Hotel this weekend.


I will have my new 2014 Calendar with me.
£10




I have also had some of the pictures from the Calendar made into cards and will have my whole range with me.


'Glencoe' Printed Card
£2.50



'Apple Tree Cottage' Printed Card
£2.50

Some new felt originals in lovely square frames will aslo be available


'Gleann Beag Cottage'
£85


'Creaggan Cottage'
£65



'An Grianan Cottage'
£65


I have made lots of pendants and earrings, mostly in blues, purples and turquoises.






 



Also some little felt heart pendants.




And I have an absolute stack of leaf shaped brooches to choose from. I also have Ivy leaf shaped ones as well.


I will also have a selection on Sheep Brooches, Pendants and Earrings available.


Brooches £18


Earrings £18

So as you can see it has been a busy time building up this stock, and I still have things to make! 
Hope to see you there.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very welcome and much appreciated ♥

All contributed content © Aileen Clarke