Monday 22 November 2021

Harris Tweed and Felt Gifts, Handmade in Scotland

After a very enjoyable and successful day at The Handmade Show in Perth, I have now added all my existing stock to my Etsy shop. New additions include these Harris Tweed Keepsake Boxes ranging in price from £34.95 to £55. The lids of each box are needle felted and embroidered and the walls are constructed using genuine Harris Tweed. I make each of these boxes by hand here in my cottage studio in Fife, Scotland.

Keepsake Box £55

Keepsake Box £55







A new addition to my range of Harris Tweed gift items are these Covered Notebooks. I've had some of my artwork professionally printed onto velvet fabric which I then sew onto Harris Tweed to make these notebook covers. They are lined with cotton fabric and act like a jacket and can be put onto any A5 notebook, diary, address book etc. 



My Felt Bookmarks continue to be popular and personally these are my two favourites. I love the colour combinations in the sheepy one and the shimmering sea in the crescent moon one.










New this week are these signed, Open Edition, Framed Velvet Prints. They look incredibly like the original felt artworks and are proving to be very popular! They look great as sets of three.





I've also added some new Felt Sheep Pendants and Brooches.






Finally a few new Harris Tweed Bird Brooches have made it into the shop. Mostly these head out to my stockists but I made quite a few so managed to keep these for Etsy.




As always feel free to contact me about anything you see here if you find that it is already sold out. I can often make similar.

Remember that my 2022 Calendar is still available.



I am also happy to post gifts directly to the recipient with a message from you at no etxra cost.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very welcome and much appreciated ♥

All contributed content © Aileen Clarke