Thursday 7 December 2017

December Update with Lots of Gift Ideas

Well, that's all my craft fairs and events over for 2017 and what a fantastic time I had taking my wares out and about! 
I had to expand my stall at a few of the fairs I did as I struggle to fit everything on a 6ft table now.
Below was my stall 'In The Loft' at Ardross Farm Shop on the last weekend of November. I thoroughly enjoyed being back here near Elie. Although it was an exceptionally cold weekend, lots of people turned out for the fair and the fellow artists and makers were great fun.


This month I have been making as much of my work available online as I can. Lots of photos taken and edited! My Etsy shop is stocked right up with lots of lovely gift ideas.

My lens cloths are back in stock with two new designs added.
Hare Among The Wildflowers and Drying Day at The Bothy.


At £3.50 each these make a great little gift or a treat for yourself.

I also have some new canvas prints in. Light weight and easy to post. 
All these ones measure 20 x 20 cm at £20. 

I had a few seascapes printed as well. 


I think these two go particularly well together.
 20 x 30 cm
£30




and I have a few larger ones at 35 x 35 cm 
£40.




My tea towels also make a great gift, easy to post.


£10 each, machine washable at 40Âșc. I washed and ironed one just to make sure and it came out beautifully.



My little keepsake boxes have been flying off all over the world and I only have one left in this size and a couple of smaller ones at the moment.


7 x 7 x 7 cm 
£35

I'll need to make more background felt and get some more made this week or next.

I have lots of pendants and earrings available in various shops and galleries including Silver Linings in Perth, The Atholl Gallery in Dunkeld, The Rowan Tree in Falkland and Maisie and Mac in Cupar.

I am doing my best to keep my Etsy shop stocked up with them as well with more earrings being added today. 


Pendants £26, Earrings £18

I love making my leaf and bird brooches and have quite a few listed. 


Brooches £12

My next event will be Edinburgh Yarn Festival in March! It's a three day event this time from Thursday 15th to Saturday 17th March at Edinburgh Corn Exchange. The social space is being expanded and with the market place running for three days, it's set to be even bigger and better!
The Exhibitor list is available to browse on the EYF website here



 I am so excited to be there again in 2018! This is such a vibrant and inspiring event and I am already planning my wares and thinking about how best to layout my stand.
If you are planning to attend, it is best to sign up to the EYF mailing list as important ticket info is sent out in January.

I will also be taking part in Open Studios North Fife in May 2018. 



That seems like a long way away but these things have to be planned well in advance and you can take a sneaky peek at the participants list on the OSNF website here . It's quite handy having a name that starts with A. It often puts me at the top of the list! 

I'll leave you with this photo I took in Anstruther last week on a rare day off. I'm very much looking forward to some time off over the holidays, a chance to gather inspiration and recharge in readiness for a busy 2018!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very welcome and much appreciated ♥

All contributed content © Aileen Clarke