Wednesday 28 October 2015

Upcoming Events in November

November is going to be a very busy month!

First of all, you are all invited to the preview of the Friends in November Exhibition this Sunday the 1st November from 2 - 5pm at Penicuik Arts Centre, 4 West Street, Penicuik, EH26 9DL.
Join us for wine and nibbles and a browse around an exciting exhibition featuring weaving, fibre art, stained glass, painting, papier mache and much more.




You can then find me on Saturday 7th November at The Locus Centre, Abefeldy as part of the Aberfeldy Music Festival. I will be there with all my wares from 10 - 4pm.


Then it's all aboard for The Handmade Show at Perth Concert Hall on Sunday 15th November. I LOVE The Handmade Show! I'm working really hard to bring you a full selection of my work including new cushions, pictures, boxes and jewellery.




And my last event for 2015 will be at The Loft, Ardross Farm Shop, Elie KY9 1EU
This is a two day event running over Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th November. 9 - 5  pm on Saturday and 9 - 4pm on Sunday.


I still have some 2016 Calendars available. 
£10 each in my Etsy shop here


My shop is well stocked and will open all the time except for the days I am at events.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very welcome and much appreciated ♥

All contributed content © Aileen Clarke