Tuesday 12 March 2013

Falkland Craft Market Saturday April 6th

I will have a stall at Falkland Craft Market on Saturday April 6th
10-4pm
 
The craft market is to be held in Falkland Cummunity Hall
 
 
The postcode for the Hall is KY15 7BX , Falkland is well signposted from the A92. Follow signs for Parking off the A912 down South Street, Turn right onto Back Wynd & the entrance to the Community Hall & parking is on the right, opposite the new site for the local pharmacy.
 
I will have a wide variety of Aileen Clarke Crafts items for sale incluing my new Notebooks and Sketchbooks, Giclee Prints and Cards.
I hope to have some original felt pictures available as well along with Sheep Pendants, Brooches and Earrings, Leaf and Bird Brooches, Textile Jewellery and more.
 
Giclee Prints
New Sizes coming soon.

 
Notebooks £5.95
Sketchbooks £8.95

 
Leaf Brooches £12



New Sheep Rings
£18
 

 



2 comments:

  1. I'm sure the market will be a success!

    And sheep rings! I might need to get me one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very welcome and much appreciated ♥

All contributed content © Aileen Clarke