Friday 8 June 2012

Makers Market at The Steeple, Newburgh, Fife Saturday 9th June

You can find me and my work at

The Makers Market
The Steeple
Newburgh
Fife

Saturday 9th June 2012
10 - 4.30 pm




Hope to see you there!

I have been so busy making new work for this event and for stockists that I really have not had time to share anything new on the blog. Hoping to remedy that next week with some photos from our recent camping trip to the west coast. Thankfully we had beautiful weather unlike the constant driech we have had since we got back.

Here are a couple of snaps taken on Kerrera Island.




Tune in next week for a more detailed installment!
:)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Aileen - Have a fantastic day tomorrow at the Makers Market. I wish so much that I could just hop on the next flight out of Ireland to you there in Scotland. I know it'll be a great day.

    I know exactly what you mean about being so busy getting ready for the market that you've had so little time for sitting down to wite a post. I've been the same these past few weeks - but it's a happy 'complaint' to have. :)

    The photos you took while at Kerrera Island are beautiful and lovely. Thanks for sharing those, and again, have a brilliant day tomorrow, and I look forward to hearing all about it when next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much June! Looking forward to catching up with everyones blogs next week : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fluffy lil sheep! So cute!

    I hope you'll have a great time at the Makers Market! I'm sure you will, cause your items are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very welcome and much appreciated ♥

All contributed content © Aileen Clarke