Wednesday 26 August 2020

2021 Wall Calendar Now Available

 My 2021 Calendar is now available! 

As with previous years I have gone with the square format with a different image for each month and a whole calendar page per month to write on. 



Add caption

I use a professional print company to produce my calendars from my artwork. The images are 17 x 17 cm and can be framed after use. 

Calendar measures 21 x 21 cm and folds out vertically to 42 cm.



Calendar £12.95 available here .



Also includes two pages for notes.


Calendar can also be sent as a gift direct to the recipient with a message from you at no extra cost. 


I have also had three of the images from the calendar produced as printed cards.


Gathering The Flock Card £3.50


Cottage by The River Card £3.50


Scottish West Coast Seascape Card £3.50 

All cards are available individually or within a set of six here .













No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very welcome and much appreciated ♥

All contributed content © Aileen Clarke