Wednesday 20 November 2013

Winter Makers Market at The Steeple in Newburgh Saturday 7th December

I will have a stall at the 
Winter Makers Market on Saturday 7th December at The Steeple, Newburgh, Fife
10 - 4.30 pm


 I will have my full range of items with me including a few new makes.



These oval Seascape Pendants are £22.
Made with heat fused and stitched fabrics set behind resin.


Or what about a sunset behind purple mountains!


I made a couple of new felt pictures last week but they sold within minutes via Facebook so I had this one made into a printed card.


'First Frost' Printed Card £2.50 Available here




Looks lovely framed don't you think? You can hardly tell it apart from the original which is shown below.


 I also made this picture. 'Little Lochty Cottage' measures 12 x 1 7 cm and comes complete with mount and 20 x 26.5 cm frame.


£65 available here


I'm excited to use my new display trays at my next events.


These stacking trays not only allow me to display more pieces neatly on my stall but they are perfect for storing in between fairs and make finding individual pendants and earrings sets so much easier.


As you can see I have a lot more in stock that I have listed on line. I'll hopefully get time to list some more next week.




after the Makers Market at The Steeple I will be exhibiting at a 

Mini Art and Craft Show
at 9 Kirkbrae, Cults, Aberdeen
This is to be held at the home of my friend Michelle and I will be joined by Loobie and Boo and Couthie Designs by Linda Thomson.

 Linda makes beautiful felt scarves and collars and other felt items.

Scarf by Linda Thomson.

Laura at Loobie and Boo makes a variety of Harris Tweed phone, ipad and kindle covers plus key rings brooches and more.
This little event will be a real treat and a feast of colourful felt and tweed!


Phone Cosies by Loobie and Boo





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very welcome and much appreciated ♥

All contributed content © Aileen Clarke